Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dog Property Laws


Anybody that has ever owed a dog, knows they follow their own set of rules!  And here are those rules:
 
1.   If I like it, it's mine
2.   If it's in my mouth, it's mine
3.   If I can take it from you, it's mine
4.   If I had it a little while ago, it's mine
5.   If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way
6.   If I'm chewing something up, all pieces are mine
7.   If it looks like it's mine, it's mine
8.   If I saw it first, it's mine
9.   If you are playing with something and you put it down, it's mine
10.  If it's broken, it's yours
 
I have a T-shirt from dogs.com with these rules on it so I will never forget one rule!
 
Have a great day!
RWS/VS

3 comments:

Peppercorns said...

Thanks for the smile RWS/VS. This started my day off right. :)

jj said...

lolol! good rules....also apply to children, or a husband!

Doodle said...

I was expecting to see a picture of that shirt, but alas, I didn't see one! :(

(and yes, my dog believes those same rules)