Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WINTER PBN'S REFLECT A VINTAGE PASTTIME

vintage paint by number - winter bridge - framed - 12 x 16

This post is dedicated to our very own Vintage Station (AKA Runs With Scissors) who has a major  obsession with the old paint by number sets.

These are all great PBN's featuring winter scenes.  I admit I painted many of these when I was a kid.  They were a wonderful hobby and pasttime.  I even found one recently in a box of keepsakes I didn't know existed and that was a happy surprise! 

Vintage 1950's paint by numbers Barn in Winter scene painting

Vintage Paint By Number Painting, Winter Water Scene, 16x20

Large Vintage Paint by Numbers Winter Scene with Cabin, New England, Oak Frame 1960's

Vintage Paint By Number Painting, Winter Cabin Scene

The winter scenes just seemed appropriate for my first post of the New Year.  And I really do love winter and the snow. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!
Pepper

1 comment:

VintageEmbellishment said...

I remember painting PBN's when I was younger...I think I painted a lot of animals...wonder what Mom did with them!