Thursday, September 22, 2011

More Unusual Buildings!

Even more buildings in my artist building series!

Marshmallow House - Allegheny Co - PA
Pagoda - Berks Co - PA
Movie Theater - Britsh Columbia - Canada

Chain Building - Groningen in the Netherlands
Ship Building - Guilford Co - NC
Chest of Drawers - Guilford Co - NC
Shark Building - Horry Co - SC
Boulder House -  Lawrence Co - OH
Longaberger Office Building - Licking Co - OH
Human Body Building - Oegstgeest, The Netherlands
Chapel in the Hills - Pennington Co - SD
Bottle Apartment Building - Richmond Co - VA
Duck House - Suffolk Co - NY
Space House - Warren Co. OH
Shoe House - York Co - PA


Have a great day!
RWS


3 comments:

Peppercorns said...

You had me at the Marshmallow House, and then I saw the Duck House. LOL

I'm really loving this series.

Doodle said...

Okay, first I thought that chest of drawers house was too funny. Then I saw the picnic basket and human. You find the funniest, coolest most unusual stuff ever.

Thanks for another fun week of buildings.

VintageEmbellishment said...

I would love to see inside these homes, can you visit each one and take some photos????