Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Autumn


Happy first day of Autumn.  Summer is officially over and fall has begun.  Though you might not see all the colors of the season yet, rest assured it will happen when you least expect it!

In honor of the first day of fall, I decided to do another Etsy treasury of fall/Autumn items.  I’m starting to like making treasuries but they sure do take time.  First the theme, then products, and before you realize it, maybe 2-3 hours have gone by.  (or in my case, maybe more)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this look at Autumn.  Click on the photos to be taken to each shop or simply click on the treasury name.  Who knows, you might find the perfect item to fit your seasonal décor at home!



Thanks again for stopping by, have a great weekend!
~~~ Duuude ~~~

2 comments:

VintageEmbellishment said...

Hey Dude, awesome autumn treasury! Thanks for bringing my favorite season to us!

Peppercorns said...

Hi Duude, I tried to comment Friday, but it wouldn't let me.

So here I am. I love your treasury, and the Autumn Blocks are my favorite.