Monday, July 18, 2011

WIRED....THE VINTAGE WAY!


I know there are many meanings for the word "wired" in our world today, however I like the vintage kind of "wired" best!

                               FLOWER FROG

Just look at this wonderful old flower frog!  Perfect for holding office pens, art brushes, makeup brushes...or flowers.

                                Wire Basket

Can you just picture this basket with little bottles, each holding a single flower....or filled with small towels in a bath, cloth napkins at an outdoor dinner...or? 

                             Antique French Wire Church

I love this old wire church or school sculpture, what a great item to decorate around...


                                Wire Egg Basket

I know this is for eggs, and that would look great...but imagine it filled with old spheres...croquet balls,  glass floats, or grundgy baseballs...how fun would that be?


                          Wire In and Out Basket

I have several of these old wire office baskets...I use them to store all kinds of items, even paper!

Just click on the name beneath each photo to be taken to the item and the shop it can be purchased from....

VE

5 comments:

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

What an awesome post! Thank you for including my wire basket.

Hugs,
Judy

Gracie's Cottage said...

We love wire! Thanks for including our basket!

Jan

Peppercorns said...

Wire is wonderful and I so love that wire church! And you know I treasure my old wire egg basket. Love this post VE.

jill said...

great finds for sure!
thank you for including my flower frog!
jill
bellalulu vintage

The Importance of Living said...

Lovely selection, we definitely love wired!

Thanks for including my basket!

Susana

The Importance of Living