Monday, September 5, 2011

When Industrial Meets Modern.....

Something spectacular happens!

I was wandering through Etsy the other night putting items that caught my eye into my favorites file...I love to go look at all of them as a group and see if anything POPS!

Well when industrial decor items sit next to modern decor items....things POP!


I love the clean lines of each of these items, wouldn't they look great in a home?

Please click on each of the shops featured to visit the item and click here to view the treasury...

5 comments:

Jensdreamdecor said...

awesome post, I agree ...love it all!

Scott said...

Super rad!!!
You certainly found some choice pieces of work here!! Thank you

Peppercorns said...

I've clicked and commented on your wonderful treasury VE. You are so right! They do POP when side by side.

bstudio said...

Fabulous collection!

jj said...

I like these....
great collection.