Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ITALIAN PASTA SALAD FOR THE POTLUCK



What You Need:

2 cups (measured uncooked) rotini pasta, cooked, drained

1/2 cup ea. chopped red and/or green pepper

1 cup sliced cucumber (cut in half slices)

1/2 cup chopped celery

1/2 cup sliced red onion

1 cup pitted black olives

2 cups broccoli florets

2 chopped tomatoes

1/2 to 1 cup Italian dressing (according to personal taste)

1/2 cup parmesan cheese (optional)

Toss all ingredients except dressing in large bowl. Add dressing; mix lightly.

 Refrigerate until chilled through.

This is a family favorite in my home. I hope your family likes it too.
Pepper, Pep, Helmet Head

5 comments:

Runs With Scissors said...

Oh, this looks SO good! I will be trying this one! Think I could add some chunks for pepperoni?

A Collective Journal said...

Pepperoni, salami, and ham are all good. I like this salad because I can add or delete whatever I feel like. I'm glad you like it RWS.:)

Doodle said...

This menu is shaping up just perfectly!!!
Can't wait to see what's next. : )

VintageEmbellishment said...

HMMM, This sounds liked it would be good with the cheese puffs :) Yum!

jj said...

I like that you can add whatever you want. This salad sounds good.

Geez, I hope my recipe will fit in with these dishes.....I know it is a potluck, but still.....