Monday, June 20, 2011

THE VINTAGE HOUSEWIFE

Spent a lot of time in her kitchen!!!
                       American Kitchen by AppelJar

But....she had a lot of bright colorful items to use.....first she chose an apron that was functional...and pretty...


                                                   Vintage Apron

                  Better Homes and Gardens Cook Book

Then pulled out her much used and trusted cookbook....to find the perfect recipe...

And look at all the fun items she had to help her create the perfect meal for her family....
                                    Colorful Pyrex Bowls


 She was using green before green was in...
                                                              



                                                                                Chopper anyone? 






 Lets add some spices....
                               Wooden Spice Rack
 
 Don't forget to wash and dry those dishes.... 


                                Vintage Dish Drainer

                                 Vintage Kitchen Towel

Finally...it is time to.......

Don't forget to click on the words below or next to each item to be taken directly to the shop where you can buy it for your own kitchen :)

Happy cooking....VE

7 comments:

Peppercorns said...

I love this VE. And I really want that kitchen. Great post and thanks for using my letters.

jj said...

This is fun! Great job.
Love, love, love the colorful kitchen :)
I have those mixing bowls and use them all the time.

Doodle said...

What a fun post VE. There is so much cool vintage stuff out there.

Thanks for sharing. I just might have to go vintage in my kitchen!

Marlene said...

I love old kitchens...great job!

Runs With Scissors said...

Vintage Rocks! I love this post! Thank you for including my rooster spice rack!

goodgosh said...

When can we come over and eat? I think I'd feel at home in that kitchen. :)

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

You've put together a perfectly charming mid-century kitchen! Thanks for including my cookbook!