Monday, May 2, 2011

A Mother's Day Cake to Decorate ♥

 

Mother's Day is next Sunday so lets make a cake!

First find a recipe...this recipe  book looks like it might have some good ones...
                                              MySeriousSide

What about a plate for the cake?  I think this one will work...


                                       OldCrowAntiques

Where is the cake Baker??????  Oh here he is, whew....

                                        cranberrylake

Now to decorate the cake...click on the link below...when you are done decorating your cake, please come back!

                      Decorate your cake

All done?  The next thing to do is.....
                                                  peppercorns2

Enjoy!  VE

5 comments:

Runs With Scissors said...

This is so neat! Thanks for the include from OldCrowAntiques!

Peppercorns said...

Wonderful and unique post! I love it and thanks for including my letters.

jj said...

Cool VE!
I had to re-do my cake...I couldn't get the piping right....lolol!
Very fun!

Doodle said...

Very fun post VE. Thanks for including our card. Now, to find a recipe! : )

goodgosh said...

What a nice surprise! Yeah, someone bake me a cake for Mother's Day!

Thank you!