Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weekend Promotions!


This weekend, Sat. and Sun. only, purchase anything from my Not So Fine Arts department and receive 20% off total purchase, excluding shipping.
All items are either Homco or Burwood products!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/VintageStation?section_id=6412995
Sale ends midnight Sunday, April 24th, Etsy time.  :o)  Discount will be refunded to your PayPal account or contact me for updated costs before you purchase.
Here's an example of what is on sale!

Have a great weekend!
RWS/VS




     TRUST  

Wishing everyone  a Blessed Easter tomorrow...

No sale in my shop but thought I would share this item today..
          
Happy Easter everyone!

I am not having an Easter sale either but wanted to show off one of my favorite Easter Egg ornaments. When I found the card that had this little bunny band on it I just had to use the images.



(jj)
                 


Happy Easter Everyone!
Just thought I would share one of my favorite cards today. 
 

Yes, He is faithful, even when we’re not.
And during this Easter season,
I’m just reminded of that more and more.
Enjoy time with family and friends.
And take a moment to reflect on the true
Meaning of Easter.
~~ Duuude ~~


Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter

Just wanted to share this little Spring bag with you

Little White Gift Bag with Fabric Flower and Handpainted Leaves

Peppercorns










No comments: