Bracelets! So easy and fun to make.
Here is how you do it:
- Remove all the bristles from the toothbrush with tweezers or pliers.
- Boil water.
- Keep water boiling, put toothbrush in water for five minutes.
- Remove toothbrush with tongs, bend to desired shape.
- If toothbrush doesn't bend enough, submerge again in water.
- Remove toothbrush and bend as much as possible.
Make sure you use potholders or oven mitts to bend the plastic! Let cool. If bracelet is too small, it will break, so make sure it's not to hard to put on wrist. Not all toothbrushes will work, so you might have to try a few. I found the cheap ones at the dollar stores do NOT work! The ones used here are Reach and Gum toothbrushes.