Thursday, February 10, 2011

Simon and Garfunkel - Cecilia (Acoustic Cover)




This is a bunch of guys doing a remake of a great old song. It can't help but make you start tapping your feet and doing the head bob.

Some days when I would get tired, unmotivated or down in the dumps I would turn up a song real loud and just dance like no one was watching. (which there wasn't) It was amazing the stress it relieved and I wonder why I've forgotten all about that?

I listen to music all day at work and lately I am tired of all the CD's I have. I need more music, more artists, new artists to listen to and am wondering what you all listen to?

I like most all kinds of music except Rap, Jazz and not a real huge fan of Blues. Music can motivate and calm the soul. I need some of both.


You know what I'm doing today? Dancing.

Peggy ~ Goodgosh ~ GG

8 comments:

Linnet said...

Peggy ~ thanks for sharing this! you are right, it is definitely uplifting & fun to watch ~ especially that guy in the back playing the tree (vs. the drums) & then the xylophone comes out ~ thanks for putting a smile on my face so early today. . .and yes DANCE! it reconnects you with the joy in your heart!!!

www.vintagenowandthen.etsy.com

M said...

Awesome! Thanks for posting this. Yes, loved watching the guy in back tap on the tree, and also, the xylophone on the vintage chair.

peppercorns said...

Thanks for the reminder GG. I used to always have music playing too (and I've been known to dance around). However, since I moved to Vegas, I haven't done this...and I do miss it. Going to turn on the radio!

Aunt Sue said...

Looks like the guitar has sandpaper or something that's making a sound.
Pretty neat!

jfreda1 said...

as tired as I am just getting home from work...this made me smile and I danced around in my head...LOL
They are fun to watch. I don't know that I had ever seen anyone play a tree before, or a cooler. I have seen some people play lots of things, but the tree takes the cake! :)

MrFilthyRotten said...

Are they having a good time or what?! Love it! Happen to have the S&G album that this song is on and it has always made me smile. Haven't played it in awhile so thanks for the memory AND the smile : )

Smoochies!

goodgosh said...

Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoyed it. I've come back to watch it like 10 times ~ it just makes me happy seeing these guys having such a good time and enjoying life!

Rahul Rai said...

i really had fun while watching this video.thank you very much guys.you keep playing will keep watching :)