Tuesday, January 4, 2011

We Made It!


After three months of total chaos, a huge move, the holidays, company, and family emergencies, it's over...and now I can relax. Yep, that's what I said "Relax". That wonderful, delightful word. I adore my family and it was wonderful to see everyone, but I admit it, I'm exhausted.


As everyone knows, from the start of school through New Years, we go nuts! I sometimes think we were born with the belief that we have to do it all ourselves and do it perfectly. Come on, admit it, we do come close to those goals don't we? So give yourself a pat on the back, you deserve it.



Things will begin to smooth out and get back to normal, and I find that thought so exciting I can hardly contain myself. So take a deep breath, and let's get on with the New Year and all the wonderful, unexpected surprises it holds for us. Some things will be good, some not so good, and some we don't want to think about; but we've always survived and come through magnificently. Because we are so GOOD!!!!


Happy New Year to everyone.


pepper

4 comments:

Runs With Scissors said...

relax? I might have to look that word up in the dictionary! I have SO much to catch up on that I don't know where to start!

I see you have a new look, pepper! New year, new look?

VintageEmbellishment said...

It is 2011 already????

What happened to 2010? LOL!

Always "interesting" to see what the new year brings, good thing we can't see the future!

Doodle said...

I relaxed as I read your post and now I'm ready to get back at it. Thanks for the inspiring words. The future is just a moment away and I don't want to waste any of it! :)

goodgosh said...

I feel more comfortable tense.

We are good though dang it! Go girl!