Thursday, September 1, 2011

Undiscovered Shops


Ah, the thrill of the first sale, the view counts climbing higher and higher each day.  All your hard work is beginning to pay off. 

Do you have your own business?  Do you remember those feelings and emotions running through you?  Wondering when that first sale will come?

Today, I wanted to share just a few “undiscovered” shops from some various marketplaces around town.  (okay, from the internet)  Today I’ll feature a couple of shops from Artfire, Etsy and Zibbet.  So click on their shop names, go wander around their shops a bit, and share the links with your friends.  Who knows, maybe their first sale will come from one of YOU!!! 

The Embroidered Crafter


FMSoap

JDSalvagedCreations
JustLovelyLTD

VintageWeddingifts

AmazingGrace


Thanks for stopping by, have a great rest of the week and see ya next time.
~~~ Duuude ~~~ 


2 comments:

Peppercorns said...

Great shops Duuuude. Each of them has some interesting items. I've favorited a couple I want to go back to. :)

VintageEmbellishment said...

I was just browsing new shops last night! I guess great minds really do think alike....LOL!

Off to check out your "finds"!