Tuesday, September 27, 2011

There's A New Man At My House!


And his name is Herbie :)

My husband was with me when I found Herbie and even tho he was not really excited about me bringing a new man home with us....He has grown quite fond of Herbie himself!

When Herbie first arrived at our home, he checked out the living conditions....

Introduced himself to some of the others who live with us (Dude this one's for you :)

Investigated some small spaces....

Even managed to get himself into a tight situation!  This one required a rescue...just saying...

He was starting to get bored so I put him to work as my prop person in some of  my photos for our shop...


I guess I overworked him because the other day I found him like this!!!!!  OH NO!!!!


We immediately sent him off on a bus trip for a nice relaxing vacation...And he gets to drink all the tea he wants...but now he says he needs some scones, strawberries and clotted cream....sigh...


He is supposed to be back from vacation soon, I wonder what his next adventure will be ???  Men can be so exhausting!


VE

4 comments:

Runs With Scissors said...

LOLOLOL! I'm in love with this man. A perfect man, he is. He makes me swoon (sorry Mr. B).

Great post! Thanks for making me laugh this AM!

Peppercorns said...

Give him the tea, scones, strawberries, and clotted cream! I know you found him where they have the best of the best, and oh how he must miss them. LOL

I'm growing fond of him too. :)

Doodle said...

Awwwwww, Herbie and baby Doe will get along just fine I believe.

Thanks for making me smile ~ great post.

jj said...

The new adventures of Herbie! I had to laugh out loud at his "tight situation".

very fun post and I am very glad that Mr. B has accepted Herbie