Monday, August 29, 2011

Things that make my heart beat faster...

Every now and then I come across an item that makes my heart rate go up several beats per minute... And some day....well you most likely know the end of that phrase! 

    Vintage Plaster Architectural Fragment

 The serenity on the face of this architectural fragment makes me sigh with contentment, what a pleasure it would be to look at this every day.



   Vintage Set of 7 Cast Iron Pins and Silvered Balls

We have sold vintage and antique miniature bowling sets for several years but I have never seen one like this before....I am afraid this would have to be a "keeper"...it would be wonderful no matter where it was displayed!


Lately, antique and vintage Industrial items have been tugging at my heart..just look at this amazing light.
           Large Industrial Flood Light
I am thinking this would have to be another "keeper"!

When I find items that combine storage with the Industrial look my heart rate really goes up...imagine all the treasures this unit would hold..
Something else I am partial too is baskets, old Industrial Storage baskets...like this one...
 I could store lots of stuff in this basket!

Well, that is just about all my heart can stand for right now...what are some of the things that make your heart beat faster????
If you click on the name under each item you will be taken to the shop and the item :)
Have fun...
VE




 

3 comments:

Peppercorns said...

Love these and my heart went crazy when I saw the "Hardware Store Bin"! WOW! I want that! I do understand why your heart beats faster when you see certain items. LOL

Doodle said...

I want that store bin too! What a great item that would be have.
Fun stuff here VE. Thanks for sharing. I hope you are resting now - too much excitement for one day!

Ethereal PLUS what I Love said...

Great finds ... love the storage bin too! I just posted some finds on my blog ... Its so much fun seeing what everyone is digging up. Its like finding forgotten treasure.