Sunday, August 21, 2011

Now Here is a Fun Project for the Holidays!

Diamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond Text
Glitter Letter Tutorial from Miss MustardSeed on Vimeo.


                         Miss Mustard Seed

I have loved the look of glittered letters but never knew how to create them for myself...until I discovered Marian Parson's blog...Miss Mustard Seed (linked above).  WooHoo!  I am thinking of all kinds of projects I can use these on....especially at Christmas time....a banner..or gift tags...or maybe magnets....or cards....or.....the list goes on!

I also suggest you spend some time checking out other projects on her blog (like using painter's drop cloths as fabric!) and perusing the other shops and blogs found there...so many ideas...so little time!

Have fun :)

Want to add glitter letters to your blog?  click here:
http://www.glitterbank.com/generators/glitter.php

VE

1 comment:

jj said...

Well this is right up my alley :)
I do love glitter.
I will have to go back and check her blog more thoroughly.