Saturday, July 9, 2011

Time For Our Weekend Promo's


Hey everyone.  Hope this weekend finds you all happy and relaxing.  It’s our “promo weekend” time and I’d like to share something new we’re doing over it our Etsy card shop.  I’m always looking for new ideas, and every once in a while, something actually works out!  

30 Personalized Stickers for Any Occasion or Need - Address, Promotional, Party
http://www.etsy.com/listing/75702225/30-personalized-stickers-for-any

Click on the link and see some samples of what we can do.  And if you need any type of labels, whether for your personal use, business or shop or special event, let us help you!  
Thanks for stopping by.
~~~ Duuude ~~~

Today I want to promote an item I found at an antique shop and think it is super neat!
This is a primitive butter cutter!
You can see more about it and purchase it in my shop:
Vintage Station
Come read all about it!
RWS

I admit it, I'm crazy about little gift bags. I love embellishing them, and it's the best R & R. So today I'd like to share my latest listing with you.

Gift Bags Red with Handpainted Leaves, White Fabric Flowers, Set of 3 

You'll find several more gift bags in my Artfire shop.  (Also in my Zibbet and Etsy shops.)
Wishing everyone a very happy weekend.
Pepper








1 comment:

Doodle said...

Hey Pepperhead, those bags are gorgeous. Perfect color for Christmas, so you better stock up. Just saying . . .