Tuesday, June 28, 2011

NEW ITEMS, NEW SHOP - CAKE TOPPERS

My new shop submission for this week makes the most unique and adorable cake toppers I' ve ever seen.  The artist is in South Korea and her work is wonderful. I'm so excited to introduce her to you.



Her name is Wonjoo Cho and she is a clay artist and teacher. Heartbear is one of her registered characters.
Here are some examples of her work:

Love birds owl wedding cake topper Decoration

Chef theme cake topper Decoration Gift

Twin birthday cake topper Keepsake

Personalized love birds wedding cake topper Decoration Gift

Cute twin birthday cake topper with Bunny

Fairy tale theme cake topper for sweet couple with bunny

These are only a few cake toppers Wonjoo Cho has in her shop and she will do custom orders for you.

I hope you stop by her shop and check out what she has to offer.


Pepper, pep, Helmet Head





6 comments:

Runs With Scissors said...

These are so adorable! Great shop!

VintageEmbellishment said...

I had noticed this shop too! These would be so much fun on a special cake...love them :)

A Collective Journal said...

We've heard from Heartbear! Thank you!

heartbear
June 28 2011 1:40pm EDT

Hi Linda,
Thank you and your blog is marvolous.
Anna

Doodle said...

Ha, thought I commented earlier. These are just too cute. Nice find here Pepperhead. Love the variety too!

jj said...

These are adorable. She does a beautiful job.
I am glad that they are not edible, they are way too cute to eat.

goodgosh said...

oh my gosh, these are so cute!! If I ever get married I want one. Well, maybe I should just go ahead and get one. :)