Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A little spun cotton

I was trying to decide what to write for my post today when I came across this shop.
(by clicking on each picture it will take you directly to that listing)




I just love her items!
For one, I like Easter decorations. Two, I like old looking ones.
These are made with spun cotton and made to look old!


These are just great. Look at some of her Easter creations, they are so sweet.

       

She makes animals too.




Check out her cake topper, loving the antlers.


The juggling act, just makes me smile.



Then of course everyone needs a little tree man….


I can’t decide which one is my favorite, but I am leaning towards this one


or wait, maybe this one…..


well, there are many to choose from and I suppose I can have more than one favorite.

Wishing you all a wonderful Easter.

(jj)

4 comments:

Vintage by Crystal said...

Yay! My spun cotton characters and I are very honored! :)

Peppercorns said...

These are sooooo fun! Vintage by Crystal has a wonderful imagination as well as talent.

Thanks for introducing us to her jj.

VintageEmbellishment said...

These are wonderful, kudos to Crystal :)

Runs With Scissors said...

Awesome items! I love the tree!