Monday, March 21, 2011

So What Else Are You Up To????

The previous post showed great selections from the Esty shops of each member of this collective blog....but since we all have other shops, either ecommerce or brick and mortor, I thought this would be a good time for all of us to share our other shops,  where else we are selling, or trying to sell, our personal blogs or whatever :)  A little promotion is always helpful..

So I will go first!

I do have a VintageEmbellishment shop on Etsy but  have just recently opened VintageEmbellishment2 on the Zibbet site...
you can find my new shop here...


There are currently about 15 items for sale in VE2, they are basically the same type of vintage merchandise I offer in my Etsy shop . I  found Zibbet to be an easy site to set up a shop on and to navigate around.  It is fairly new, headquartered in Australia and hopefully will provide a new market for me...time will tell!

If you are a poster on this blog, then post your shop and or blog info right in this post...if you are a visitor please feel free to put in the comment section any information you would like to share or promote...lets all take a peek at what others are doing...

Have fun everyone 
VE
--------

I am transferring Peppercorns2 infor from the comment section to here for her :)

I have a new Zibbet shop also, and I find their setup so easy to work with, I love it:
Peppercorns

I also have a new Artfire shop:
Peppercorns

Please come visit. Thank you. :0)

Pepper

2 comments:

Peppercorns said...

For some reason I couldn't edit this post so I'm putting the information about my other shops in this section:

I have a new Zibbet shop also, and I find their setup so easy to work with, I love it:
http://www.zibbet.com/Peppercorns

I also have a new Artfire shop:
http://www.artfire.com/users/Peppercorns

Please come visit. Thank you. :0)

autena said...

I've been thinking of opening on a second site, so will be anxious to track these new shops to sell how sales are.