Saturday, February 5, 2011

Felted Items on Etsy

While searching around Etsy one evening, I found this:

by yarnmantra (click on photo to go to shop)
Second item was the cutest pig ever.  I knew what I had to do!  I made a treasury of felted items (I would have had way too many links and photos in this post!).  You can click on the title of the treasury to be taken to the treasury or click on each item to be taken directly to their shops.





Stop by and visit all the talented people! I really wish I could do this and I envy those who can!

These are bowls I purchased from Valerie's Gallery filled with dryer felted orbs!
Stop by her shop:  Valerie's Gallery

RWS

3 comments:

jj said...

These are fun Runs....(you know you are not allowed to use sharp objects.)
Is that fred the frog? too cute.
THAT little gnome is adorable!
love all these things

Peppercorns said...

These little animals are so cute! And, yes, the frog is adorable. Thank you RWS. :0)

goodgosh said...

I'll leave the felting to the experts and dang are they good!
What a great treasury!