Saturday, December 4, 2010

Vintage Pin Collecting


It wasn't too long ago that I started collecting vintage pins.  My favorites are figural pins.   I was lucky enough to acquire a few from a friend and also purchased a large collection.
Collection I purchased.  Click to enlarge photo!
While researching the collection, I came across some great sites!  Sit back and enjoy! 

There's times where I just go to look at the pins for no apparent reason!  Then, I find myself drooling over some of them and wishing they were mine!

Here are some photos of my favorite pins that are in my collection.  Click on photos to enlarge and get a better view of the pins! 


RWS

7 comments:

Waalaa Vintage Jewelry said...

All of your figural pins are just precious! What a great collection!

Ickady Bag said...

Great collection. :) I am now your follower

Peppercorns said...

Great collection RWS. I collect vintage rhinestone pins too and sometimes wish I could wear all of them at the same time. LOL.. It is fun to just look at them, isn't it?

jj said...

Very nice runs!
and thanks for the links, they will come in handy.
I see that a lot of these are very "sparkly" they would catch my eye too :)

Meeling said...

Very cool collection!
You've found some really interesting ones...thanks for sharing!

goodgosh said...

I can see why you'd get addicted! Love the bug ones!
Do you keep many for yourself?

VintageEmbellishment said...

I am partial to the sterling silver ones :)

Great collection!