Saturday, November 27, 2010

Test Your Knowledge!



Oh Boy!  A pop quiz...

Can you match the jingle/slogan with the product?  Let's just see!  Answers are below in case you get stuck!

1.  Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz
2.  Please Don't Squeeze The ________
3.  A Little Dab Will Do Ya
4.  You'll Wonder Where the Yellow Went
5.  Brusha, Brusha (hint:  Bucky Beaver was the mascot)
6.  Sometimes You Feel Like a Nut, Sometimes You Don't
7.  See the U.S.A In Your __________
8.  Stronger Than Dirt
9.  ___ ______ Gets You So Clean, Even Your Mother Won't Know You.
10.  Where's the Beef?
11.  Away Go Troubles Down the Drain
12.  I'd like to teach the world to sing (in perfect harmony)
Answers
ɐloɔ-ɐɔoɔ  ˙21   ɹǝʇooɹ-oʇoɹ  ˙11   s,ʎpuǝʍ  ˙01   ǝlqqnq ˙ɹɯ  ˙9   xɐɾɐ  ˙8   ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ  ˙7   spunoɯ/ʎoɾ puoɯlɐ  ˙6   ǝʇsɐdɥʇooʇ ɐuɐdı  ˙5   ʇuǝposdǝd  ˙4   ɯǝǝɹɔlʎɹq  ˙3  ,uıɯɹɐɥɔ  ˙2  ɹǝzʇlǝs-ɐʞlɐ  ˙1



So, how did you do?  Hope you don't get mad at me when you walk around all day humming a certain jingle!
RWS

4 comments:

autena said...

Oh I missed two (or three, if I'm honest!). That was fun!

Doodle said...

Ha, I didn't do as good as I thought I would. Knew the jingle, could hear the ad but just couldn't think of the product.

Great job RWS ~ this was fun! Thanks!

Linda E. Pruitt said...

I'm with Doodle! Just couldn't think of the product, but remembered the jingle. What's that say about our age? hee hee!

goodgosh said...

I thought #7 was underwear, otherwise I did good. I love that song from Coke! I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.....