I think I did pretty good, though I can't remember exactly. I think maybe I struggled towards the end here, but how timely I am here posting another 15... oh, I'll make it 25, more good deeds we can do to brighten a persons day! In doing so, we also make ourselves feel better so it's a win win situation!!
70 Random Acts of Kindness continued...
16. Shovel snow for a neighbor. it's supposed to s s s s s snow here tomorrow!
17. Cheer up a friend. this is a must do
18. Donate blood. I read on the blood banks sign the other day they need A+ blood!
19. Hug a family member. easy peasy
20. Smile and say "Hello" to people you don't know. I do that already. Next!
21. Offer to babysit for free. thankfully I don't know too many people with babies
22. Offer someone behind you in the grocery check out line to go in front of you. If they are old I will. :)
23. Pat someone on the back. how about a slug instead?
24. Volunteer to read to students at school. my son would die of embarrassment, next!
25.Open the car door for your passenger. I already do, the dog gets in first. Sigh.
26. Pull out someone’s chair for them at the dinner table. oh, now this is a good one. Sure thing....snicker
27. Wash a neighbors vehicle. next!
28. Take a neighbors newspaper laying out on their driveway to them or leave at their front door. doable
29. Tell the mail carrier thank you for all their work. Roger Dodger.
30. Let a neighbor know how much you value their friendship. I really should because they ARE nice.
31. Let a manager know you compliment a sales clerk for their pleasant service. am I reading this wrong? Why don't I understand it?
32. Give your pocket change to someone who is needing it. now that is nice
33. Pick up small florist vases at thrift stores or yard sales for about 10 cents and buy wrapped flowers, for a few more dollars, then arrange them in the vases. Get the local phone book, pick a few names and deliver them to their doorstep, early in the morning before everyone is awake. that's sort of creepy
34.Print up some inspiring signs and post them around town. any ideas on this one?
35.Leave your change in the soda machine for the next person. It's a nice surprise. I drink "pop"
36. Purchase a meal for a homeless person. another doable deed
37. If your a boss of a company - allow your employees to leave a half hour early as a surprise. yeah, right
38. If your a boss - send employees an e-card letting them know how much you appreciate them. I suppose
39. If you see your neighbor hasn't set his trash can out for that mornings pick-up, wheel it out to the curb yourself. it's in his garage ~ that would be breaking and entering
40. Add some quarters to a parking meter you notice is getting low. we don't have no parking meters in these parts
Sorry for the comments, I just couldn't help myself. Plus, maybe it got you to actually READ them!
Now go to your good deeds and report back to me.
Love, Peace, and Hugs all around!
Peggy ~ Goodgosh ~ GG